As chefs ourselves, we know it is not always easy to comply and implement all regulations. All we want to do is cooking and have a minimal amount of paperwork to deal with.
However, these rules and regulations are very important and are the key of running a successful galley operation.
With our Standard Operating Procedures, we are here to help you implement policies and procedures fully customized and relevant to your operation such has :
- REGULATIONS RELEVANT TO CATERING OPERATION ONBOARD A SHIP
- GUIDELINES FOR PORT STATE CONTROL RELEVANT TO CATERING OPERATION
- FOOD SAFETY
- MLC 2006
- GALLEY OPERATION ( menu planning and recording template, guidelines for provisioning, dietary requirement for shift workers, cultural and dietary requirements, dealing with allergen, advise and tools on financial management and stock control)
- STANDARD OPERATING PROCEDURES FOR YOUR EQUIPMENT and APPLIANCES
There is several ways we can help you :
- We can create the procedures specifically relevant to your boat, train the crew on the implementation and run regular external audits to insure maintenance
- We can provide you the standard operating procedures books and help you with the implementation
- We can provide you with the with SOP’s books and leave the implementation and maintenance up to you
Please note that the standard operating procedures are individual to each vessel and cannot be transferred and/or transported